Thermal Cut-through Tester
- This tester has been designed toabsolve to enamelled wire manufactures requests that need to carry out tests in different standards. Thanks to an industrial personal computer has been possible to implement all different functions to carry out tests automatically with print out of every measured value, an easy to use menu allow the operation of this tester to unskilled personnel too, while the tester is performing a test the operator can complete others duty.
- Suitable for wire diameter range from 0.10 up to 5.0 mm (38-4 AWG).Strip up to 25.0 x 6.0 mm with optional test block.
- Complete set of weights for all standard.
- Rising temperature adjustable from 1 up to 50°C/1’.
- Preheating and test time programmable from 10” up to 999” (according to IEC)
- Automatic loading/unloading of test weight
- Up to 20 specimen in sequence (only round wire).
- Fast test block recooling system.
- Maximum test block temperature 550℃.
- Automatic calculation of minimum, maximum, median temperature and printout of relevant parameters
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz 1phase 600V/A
- Compressed air: 4~6bar
- Dimentions: W800×H680×D750mm
- Weight: 36 KG