In-line High Voltage Continuty of Covering Tester
- The specifications on enameled wires tests applied in the various countries and the European specifications ISO 9000 define some basic principles and general test methods that satisfy the requirements of most practical applications. line to determine in which points of reel the faults are per reel is over, All data are stored in a data base for further.
- New requirements therefore originated from producers and consumers of enameled wires, the guarantee that the products satisfy the requirements from the beginning to the end of the reel.
- The software program runs under Windows application, it allows to set all test parameters such test voltage and current, set the pre-alam and alam thresholds,which alert the operator.about the anomalies in every test length which can be set from 1 to 1000 meters. Pre-alarm alert the operator with a blinking lamp if the maximum admissible fault per test length is over, while the alarm (lamp and horn)occurs if in two consecutive test length the faults are over the set limit or if the total fault analysis. A statistical graphic trend is available for each .
- Test voltage adjustable from 100 up to 3000 Vdc.
- Test current adjustable from 5 up to 30 μA.
- Response time < 1mS, production speed up to 1000 m/1’
- Two threshold for maximum admissible fault.
- RS 485 output for multipoint connection with others modules (up to 64 lines) to PC to supervise test parameters.
- Customized electrode to satisfy every requirement from fine wire to strip.