Flame Retardant Tester
Glow Wire Tester
Glow Wire Tester
I. scope of use
Glow wire tester would stipulate material (Ni80 / Cr20) and the shape of the heating wire (4 mm Φ nichrome wire) in large current heated to test temperature (550 ℃ ~ 960 ℃, after 1 mi to specified pressure (0.95 + / - 0.1 N) vertical burning hot try 30 s, inspect goods and bedding content whether light-off or the burning time to determine the fire risk of electrical and electronic equipment finished product;Determination of ignitability, ignitability temperature (GWIT), ignitability and ignitability index (GWFI) of solid insulation materials and other solid combustible materials is also applicable to the industries of insulation materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials.
Ii. Product features
1. Adopt the single-chip microcomputer + touch screen control, high-precision thermometer independent electronic control system, to solve the problem that the actual conversion accuracy of PLC system cannot reach, and improve the anti-interference ability.Microcomputer control is more accurate.
2. Start, timing, exhaust, lighting and heating are all realized on the touch screen;After a group of experiments, the device will automatically pop out and save, just edit and save the name;All saved data can be queried in historical data
3. Seven-inch color touch screen
4. Intelligent 7mm limit adjustment
5. Fixture is suitable for various shapes and sizes of samples
6. Move freely in the X and Z directions to facilitate customers to conduct sample positioning
7. One-key operation is adopted to complete the entire test process with one key during the test process, and there is no need to switch between complicated buttons
8. The sample car adopts completely closed structure and will not roll over
9. Equipped with flame height ruler for easy observation of flame height
10. Overtemperature protection
Iii. Main technical parameters
1. Scorching wire temperature: 500~1000℃±2℃ continuously adjustable
2.2. Scorching time: 0-999.9s±0.1s adjustable (usually 30s)
3. Ignition time: 0-999.9s±0.1s, automatic recording, manual suspension
4. Extinction time: 0-999.9s±0.1s, automatic recording, manual suspension
5. Hot galvanic: Φ 1 mm import armoured thermocouple type (K)
6. Burning hot wire: Φ nichrome wire 4 mm
7. Blanching depth: 7mm±0.5mm
8. Sample pressure: 0.95± 0.1n
9. Test speed: 14mm/s.
10. Red line photoelectric stop switch is adopted to make the limit more accurate.
11. Thyristor control temperature regulating system, making temperature adjustment more accurate.
12. Digital display of time and temperature, convenient observation and recording
13. Test background: black background, background illumination ≤20Lux.
14. Test process: automatic control of test procedure, independent ventilation
15. Combustion test area volume: > 0.5 cubic, length * width * height about 900mm×590mm×1050mm, (stainless steel chassis, 0.75 cubic or 1 cubic can be customized according to customer requirements)
16. External dimension: 1160mm wide × 600mm deep × 1310 (including feet) mm high
4. Attached cargo list
Combustion box 1
Receiver panel part 1
Pine planks 1
We have 0.5N weights of 2
Stainless steel gauge 1
Exhaust pipe 1
Power line root 1
GB/T 5169.10-2017, GB 4706.1
IEC 60695, UL 746A, IEC 829, DIN 695, VDE 0471